Top 3 Best Milkshake Makers Of 2016
||Nutri Ninja Pro||1100 Watt Motor – Patented Extractor Blade – Choice of cup sizes||High End||Learn More|
||Tefal Blendforce||6 Blade TripAx Technology – Large 1.75L Jug – Two Speed Settings||Mid range||Learn More|
||Philips HR2020/50||Break-Resistant Jug – 400 Watt Motor – 5-Star Blade||Affordable||Learn More|
One of the nice things about summer is the delicious milkshakes you can make. Nice and cold with your own choice of flavours or fruit added. It doesn’t take long to make and it can be lovely on a hot day. Although many blenders can make milkshakes, there are a few that are particularly adept at getting them just right. This list features the top three best blenders on the market.
Nutri Ninja Pro with Auto-iQ Review – Our Number 1
- The powerful 1100 watt motor base is amazingly fast and powerful. It enables the containers to be fixed to it for ease of use.
- A patented pro extractor blade is designed to get all the ingredients into a smooth liquid in seconds. It can crush ice as well as break seeds and stems.
- The product includes a stainless steel cool cup so you can keep your milkshake cool when you go out.
- Also included is a large 650ml and medium 500ml Tritan cups. They are scratch and odour resistant so you can use them again and again.
This product has a lot of great features that you will love. It not only makes delicious smoothies, but it can do it all in a matter of seconds.
Features: 1100 Watt Motor – Patented Extractor Blade – Choice of cup sizes
Tefal Blendforce Blender BL305840 Review – Number 2
Tefal are one of the biggest names in kitchen appliances and they always produce products that are innovative and well made. This Blendforce Blender is no exception. Let us see what the features are of this product.
- It has two speeds available including a pulse action. This ensures that you can blend everything to the same consistency.
- With an amazing six blades, the TripAx Technology gives you powerful blending of the hardest fruits and vegetables.
- There is a unique secure lock system to protect you from the blades. A great feature, especially if you have children.
- The plastic jug can hold 1.75L. This is a large amount and more than enough for a family meal or drinks.
This Blendforce Blender from Tefal is a powerful product has some nice features. Just the thing for a large family.
Features: 6 Blade TripAx Technology – Large 1.75L Jug – Two Speed Settings
Philips HR2020/50 Jug Blender Review – Number 3
- The 400 watt motor is powerful enough to make light work of any hard fruit or vegetables. You can easily turn anything into a delicious milkshake.
- This unit is fitted with a 5-star blade to give you the best results. It means it can blend and chop in seconds.
- The easily detachable blade and jar are dishwasher safe. You won’t have to worry about the washing up.
- It comes with a break-resistant jar that has a large 1.75L capacity. This is enough to make many cool shakes or smoothies.
The Philips HR2020/50 Jug Blender is capable of making your favourite milkshakes in no time. It also has multiple speeds if you want it a bit chunkier.
Features: Break-Resistant Jug – 400 Watt Motor – 5-Star Blade
The top spot on the list goes to the Nutri Ninja Pro. With its Auto-iQ and Smoothboost, it can make all the drinks you love quickly and easily. It also has a handy keep cool stainless steel container for those who want to blend and go.
Read more about Best Blender For Milkshakes – Reviews Of 2015 – 2016 on Best Blender Reviews.
via Blogger Best Blender For Milkshakes – Reviews Of 2015 – 2016