Jug Blender Reviews – The Best Of 2015 – 2016
||Nutri Ninja||Large 1.2L Bowl – Auto iQ Technology – 1200 Watt Motor||High End||Learn More|
||Tefal Mastermix||6 Blade Tripl’Ax Technology – Thermo Shock Glass Jug – 15 Speeds||Mid range||Learn More|
||Magimix 16610||1.8L Glass Jug – Simple Controls – Powerful and Quiet||High End||Learn More|
There is something about homemade soups and drinks that makes it extra special. You can put into it exactly what you want and tailor it to suit you and your family. If you love doing these things, then you really need a jug blender. They take all the hard work out of creating delicious meals. This list features the top three Jug Blenders on the market today.
Nutri Ninja Compact Kitchen System Review – Our Number 1
The Nutri Ninja Compact Kitchen System is a quick and easy way to create tasty meals in no time. With a powerful motor and large capacity bowl, you can make shakes and smoothies just the way you like them. Let us see some of the features.
- A large 1.2L food processing bowl means you can make a large batch in advance and keep it in the fridge.
- The Auto iQ and Smooth Boost Technology is designed to make the drinks smoother and capture all of the ingredients.
- The powerful 1200 watt motor can quickly blend all the food such as seeds, nuts, fruit and vegetables into a tasty drink.
- It comes with two Tritan Cups with sip and seal lids so you can make your drink and go. Ideal if you don’t have much time.
This great product from Nutri Ninja is designed to give you the option to make healthy drinks whenever you want. You can also make soups, shakes and many other things.
Features: Large 1.2L Bowl – Auto iQ Technology – 1200 Watt Motor
Tefal Mastermix Blender Review – Number 2
- There are 6 blades with Tripl’Ax Technology. This gives a better blending process and as such, a smoother result.
- It features 2 automatic programmes, Smoothie and Ice Crushing. This means you can make the drink and the ice in the same machine.
- An amazing 15 speeds are available as well as a pulse function for that quick burst of speed. You will have total control.
- The glass jar is Thermo-Shock resistant so it can handle hot or cold liquids with no problems. That makes it great for soups.
There are a lot of features on the Tefal Mastermix Blender BL800140. To add to all that, the parts of the blender are dishwasher safe. This means it will be easy to clean as well as safe.
Features: 6 Blade Tripl’Ax Technology – Thermo Shock Glass Jug – 15 Speeds
Magimix 16610 1.8 L Blender Review – Number 3
- The products Blender mix system ensures that all the ingredients are mixed together. This makes for less lumps.
- The motor is both powerful and quiet. This means that you won’t have to worry about making a lot of noise.
- The glass jug is heat resistant with a large capacity. You can pour hot soup into the blender with no worry.
- The controls are simple and easy to use. This is ideal for those who are not good with technology or those with limited movement.
The Magimix 16610 Blender has a large 1.8L jug that is heat resistant and durable. Just what you need for making great drinks and meals.
Features: 1.8L Glass Jug – Simple Controls – Powerful and Quiet
Pricing: High End
The top spot goes to the Nutri Ninja Compact Kitchen System. It is both functional and stylish. It will be a very useful addition to any kitchen.
via Blogger Jug Blender Reviews – Best In 2016